ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA General Classifieds $ => Real Estate For Sale/Rent/Wanted => Topic started by: candysue11 on June 18, 2012, 11:40:27 PM



Title: 1 or 2 bedroom for rent plzzz!!!
Post by: candysue11 on June 18, 2012, 11:40:27 PM
seekin 1 bedroom with own bathroom and kitchen for rent in the Kingston area unfurnished for less than $18000. Any offers or anything similar please call 8486247 :H: me please. Place needed by the end of July. thanks!

*If there is a place close to Mona which is a 2 bedroom house, willing to pay up to $35,000 :H: :H: :H:


Title: Re: 1 or 2 bedroom for rent plzzz!!!
Post by: mystik on July 26, 2012, 06:51:56 PM
1br for 34K

1 Bedroom Apt. in Barbican (Available Aug 5) (http://shopinja.com/forum/index.php?topic=2770.0)


Title: Re: 1 or 2 bedroom for rent plzzz!!!
Post by: candysue11 on July 27, 2012, 07:31:26 AM
 :woot: 35'??? :'(
I can't afford that! I willing to pay that price for a 2bedroom cus its 2 person who woukd be there. U don't know anĂ½one or anywhere with something more in my range?


Title: Re: 1 or 2 bedroom for rent plzzz!!!
Post by: mystik on July 27, 2012, 08:49:50 AM
I understand. If i come across anything I will let you know.


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393