ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Desktops/Laptops => Topic started by: fancykid on May 05, 2021, 01:46:41 PM



Title: MAC G5 COMPUTER
Post by: fancykid on May 05, 2021, 01:46:41 PM
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

SO I HAVE THIS MAC G5 THAT I WAS USING IN MY STUDIO BUT IT WAS MOVING SLOW SO I TRY TO REINSTALL THE SOFTWARE AND FROM I DO THAT IT WONT BOOTH UP TO THE SO I DECIDED AM SELLING IT AS I HAVE ANOTHER MAC USING SO I GUESS IT WANTS TO REINSTALL SOFTWARE BUT IT TURNS ON AND STOP AT THE APPLE LOGO SO LET ME SAY THE BOARD IS DAMAGE OR GET TOO  OLD BUT FOR SURE I KNOW EVERYTHING IN IT GOOD AND THE MONITOR IS WORKING FINE SO  MAKE A GOOD OFFER IF INTERESTED WHATSAPP OR CALL 8763339844


Title: Re: MAC G5 COMPUTER
Post by: crisisinc on May 05, 2021, 09:21:51 PM
So, let me get this straight, you are selling a dead motherboard for 50K?


Title: Re: MAC G5 COMPUTER
Post by: Snyper on May 07, 2021, 02:52:49 PM
So, let me get this straight, you are selling a dead motherboard for 50K?
Be nice.  :rofl:

He doesn't know that he can do an internet recovery where the BIOS equivalent will allow him to download the latest version of MacOS for that hardware
https://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/recovery-mode-internet-3636668/


Title: Re: MAC G5 COMPUTER
Post by: fancykid on May 08, 2021, 08:47:34 PM
The add say make an offer


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393