ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: mars chase on October 08, 2020, 02:07:35 PM



Title: Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra 5G ..need I phone and cash
Post by: mars chase on October 08, 2020, 02:07:35 PM
Brand new note 20 ultra 5G factory unlocked
Comes with case and original box
Need a trade for a I phone 11 pro max and cash
I phone must have 512GB and condition must be 10/10

Comment offers and contact info
No idlers or time wasters pls



[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra 5G ..need I phone and cash
Post by: hassane on November 01, 2020, 10:24:20 PM
How much cash with a 512 xs max?


Title: Re: Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra 5G ..need I phone and cash
Post by: jblood on November 01, 2020, 11:06:20 PM
thats just a galaxy note 20 brah. not a note 20 ultra. why would you want a 512gb iphone 11 pro max plus cash for just a galaxy note 20?


Title: Re: Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra 5G ..need I phone and cash
Post by: GiWeh on November 02, 2020, 06:50:57 AM
512GB for your 256GB phone, is that the Ultra though?


Title: Re: Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra 5G ..need I phone and cash
Post by: jblood on November 02, 2020, 11:18:32 AM
512GB for your 256GB phone, is that the Ultra though?

galaxy note 20 ultra is a 12gb ram phone. that phone in the picture is a 8gb ram phone


Title: Re: Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra 5G ..need I phone and cash
Post by: derri_don on November 03, 2020, 06:36:12 PM
Proper Igglas this why would i even trade a 64 gig pro max plus cash for this? Next year the pro max still gonna be 150k and this might still value 80k


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393