ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 2011-2020+ => Topic started by: liad on February 02, 2020, 05:41:21 PM



Title: 2013 Galant Fortis - Migrating Sale $1,290,000
Post by: liad on February 02, 2020, 05:41:21 PM
2013 Mitsubishi Galant Fortis

Price:$1,290,000

Contact: 1876-887-4393

WhatsApp Me on :204-979-7897

I am migrating which is the only reason I am selling this car. The car is priced so it can be sold as soon as possible. Everything works recently bought rims, sale will also include sound system inside car, I'll have no need for it once I leave.


+++

+++


[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: 2013 Galant Fortis - Migrating Sale 1.35m
Post by: liad on April 05, 2020, 07:57:36 PM
 :Bump:

Price Drop to $2,900,000

Is a giveaway price

Absolutely nothing wrong with this Car. I just need it sold because I recently migrated.


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393