ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: milwood26 on September 21, 2019, 10:43:54 PM



Title: KILL ALL NOISE HEADSET
Post by: milwood26 on September 21, 2019, 10:43:54 PM
Ja2_1 ????

Making Customers Smiling every day ????

Tired of Playing a Game or Music and having all that disturbance and noise in your ears...Yes! I know that feeling, I introduce to you the "Kill All the Noise Out Hearphones"????.These Headphones is for PS4, Xbox One, PC and more.

I Have these Headphones in different colors, How to Order a Headphone From Ja21

COMING SOON...

Order NOW!

Step 1:Save this number in your phone "18765476714".

Step 2:Pick the Color.

Step 3:Text me on Whatsapp or call me on "18765476714"

Step 4:Need a Deliver just text your address and i will reply to you the information you need.

Order NOW!

Coming Soon...



[attachment deleted by admin]


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393