ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: Moses on September 04, 2019, 10:40:21 AM



Title: Thrustmaster TMX Force Feedback Racing Wheel
Post by: Moses on September 04, 2019, 10:40:21 AM
I'm selling my sim racing wheel: Thrustmaster TMX Force Feedback. Good entry level wheel. You can check the reviews yourself. Have not had time to use it so it's just collecting dust.

NOTES: 1. As you can see from the included pictures the paddle shifters have some oxidization. This doesn't affect performance as I used it without issue. BUT, it can be simply treated and coated to look like new.
            2. The spring in the gas pedal needs replacing. I used to use this wheel pretty much every day and after about over a year and a half the gas spring tends to wear out. You can get springs from thrustmaster or aftermarket spring shops.
                I have replaced the gas spring myself before. Or you could replace or even upgrade the pedal set as Thrustmaster ecosystem is interchangeable (and add a clutch n shifter?). The pedals are fully functional but the gas pedal doesnt
                return to neutral off throttle so I've used elastics or stress balls to solve the problem in a pinch.

Compatible with: Xbox One, PC. Can be used with ps4 as well as other older consoles with the use of an adapter (which I dont have)

Currently taking offers. In Kingston

Call/whatsapp: 876 831 2440


[attachment deleted by admin]


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393